Beet Salad with Koops’ Dijon Mustard
- Beet greens
- Avocado oil
- Sea salt
- Garlic cloves
- Coconut aminos
- Apple cider vinegar
- Koops’ Dijon Mustard
- Wash and chop beet greens.
- Sauté for about 2 minutes with avocado oil, sea salt and 1 crushed garlic clove until wilted.
- Wash and peel beets.
- Slice beets ¼ inch thick and toss them in the instant pot. Alternatively, you can steam them until they are 50% cooked and then transfer them to a regular stove-top pot.
- Cover the beets with ½ cup coconut aminos, ½ cup water, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp Koops’ Dijon Mustard, 1 crushed garlic clove and ½ tsp smoked paprika. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on high pressure for 9 minutes or simmer on the stovetop until tender.
- Toss with sautéed greens and enjoy!
This beet salad can’t be beat. Check out the recipe and stock up on Koops’ Dijon Mustard to make the truly un-beet-able dressing that tops it off. Courtesy of Instagram User @TheFamilyFoodProject