Homemade Pretzels with Koops’ Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 packet of yeast
- Baking soda
- Oil or butter
- Coarse sea salt
- Koops’ Stone Ground Mustard
- In large mixing bowl, dissolve 1 packet of yeast into 1 ½ cups of lukewarm water.
- Add 2 tbsp sugar and about 2 tsp salt. Stir until dissolved.
- Gradually add 2 cups of almond flour and 2 cups of regular flour. Mix until a dough forms.
- Let the dough sit in the bowl for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, get the pretzel “bath” ready. Add 2 cups lukewarm water and 2 tbsp baking soda to a shallow dish. Mix well and set aside.
- After your dough has rested, roll into long snake-like shapes and twist into pretzels.
- Dip each pretzel into the “bath” mixture and place onto a greased baking sheet. Repeat until baking sheet is full leaving a bit of room between the pretzels.
- Bake on 400° for 8-10 minutes.
- Once you take them out of the oven, immediately brush with melted butter and sprinkle coarse sea salt on top.
- Serve with Koops’ Stone Ground Mustard and enjoy!
These pretzels are so good, folks will get all bent out of shape if they don’t get some. Check out the recipe from Instagram User @Elevated_Gourmet. And be sure to serve with Koops’ Stone Ground Mustard.