Japanese Sweet Potato Fries
- Japanese sweet potato
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Koops’ Organic Spicy Brown Mustard
- Organic Japanese sweet potato chopped into fries.
- Put into a bowl and add organic olive oil and mix around.
- Add in sea salt, pepper and garlic powder and shake/Mix in the bowl.
- Dump seasoned fries into the air fryer and turn on potato setting (400°F for ~ 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway/occasionally).
- Pair with Koops’ Organic Spicy Brown Mustard for dipping!
Check out this recipe for a simple, healthy snack that will warm your belly and your soul. Baked Japanese sweet potato fries with Koops’ Organic Spicy Brown Mustard for dipping, courtesy of Instagram User: @DishinUpWithDes