Kale Veggie Patty Bagelwich with Koops’ Stone Ground Mustard
- Cinnamon raisin bagel (or any bagel of your choosing)
- Kale veggie patty
- Organic crinkle-cut fries
- Koops’ Stone Ground Mustard
- Baby spinach leaves
- Red onion
- Himalayan pink salt
- Vegan oil or butter
- BBQ sauce
- Toast the bagel in a pan using ½ tsp of oil or butter.
- Air fry the veggie patty at 400° for 12 minutes, flipping over at 6 minutes.
- Grill chopped onions in remaining oil from toasting the bagel, add another ¼ tsp or so, as needed.
- Air fry crinkle-cut fries at 400° for 12 minutes, give them a shake at 6 minutes to cook evenly. When ready, sprinkle with salt.
- Assemble the bagel, vegenaise, Koops’ Stone Ground Mustard, sriracha, patty, grilled onions and spinach.
- Plate with fries, top with BBQ sauce and enjoy!
Check out the hole-y grail of bagel sandwiches with this vegan recipe. This nutritious way to start the day will satisfy your taste buds and your work out buds. Courtesy of Instagram User @NotSharingSize.