Tortellini Chicken Caesar Salad
- ½ package frozen tortellini
- 2 chicken breasts
- Panko crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 anchovy filet
- Koops’ Dijon Mustard
- Boil water and cook tortellini as directed.
- Cool tortellini and toss with Caesar dressing.
- In a nonstick, add ¼ cup of panko crumbs on medium heat and brown. Keep an eye on these and stir to avoid burning.
- Cook 1-2 chicken breasts on medium heat, seasoned with salt and pepper, paprika and parsley (these two give color and nice flavoring but are optional).
- After the chicken cooks, remove from heat and let rest, then slice into strips.
- Lay a bed of lettuce down.
- Add creamy tortellini, chicken, breadcrumbs & serve chilled or slightly warm.
- Mince 2 garlic cloves and 1 anchovy filet and add to bowl.
- Add a dash of Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp of Koops’ Dijon Mustard.
- Juice from ½ lemon, 2 tbsp mayonnaise, a sprinkle of Parmesan, salt and pepper to bowl.
- Whisk and chill.
This Caesar salad is tasty enough to conquer even the pickiest of eaters. Thanks to Instagram User: @paprikaandpepper for sharing this twist on the classic with dressing made from Koops’ Dijon Mustard.